Sunday, February 24, 2013

Read a Book

Encased
Title: Just A Thought
Written: "There are somethings in life on must look at and decipher meaning from it. Explaining why, when, how, or what makes us think the things we do. Beyond this page I offer advise, insight, and my own personal brand of wisdom. Take it or leave it, but I hope you get something out of it. - Thanks Athena"
Page 1: "DO NOT ANTAGONIZE GORGONS." - Y NOT - Page 2: Written: "OK! but only the cute monsters!" - "BE RESPECTFUL OF MONSTERS."
Page 3: Written: "Fun Pirates are Fun" - "Real pirates need to be stopped and I'm not talking about music/media piracy."
Page 4: Written: "Treasure the little things" - (stone butterfly bead)
Page 5: Written: "Wrap them up and tie it in a ..." - (Bow) - GROW - Page 6: (pressed flowers)
Page 7: KNOW UR HISTORY - (Muramasa: Anachronism card)
Page 8: Written: "OPEN THINGS UP" - (clasp)
Page 9: Written: "LOOK INSIDE" Page 10: (Scissors)
Page 11: (Alien image (not rendered well)) - Written: "Beats Rock" - (stamp) - Written: "Aliens" _____  _____  ______ - Written: "Write Back"
Page 12: (Riot Games (card)) - "DUCK"
Page 13: Written: "WHEN PEOPLE SAY...." - (a duck eraser)
Page 14: Written: "Take time to watch the leaves fall." - (first leaf on film to flip through)
Page 15: (In the middle of the leaves)
Page 16: (end of the leaves) - Written: "Now do it again..."
Page 17: FIGHT - (princess sticker) - (Sanada Nobushige - Anachronism card)
Page 18: (small cog) - LIVE
Page 19: Written: "Henna or temporary a tattoo before getting a real one....They last forever as so many things in our lives don't." - (temp tattoo) - (a picture of a boat)
Page 20: (a picture of a bomb) - (Heavy Body Acrylic lable) - Written: "Know your enemy."
Page 21: Lable: 40 MATCHES PER PACK, CAUTION: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN, CLOSE BOX OR COVER BEFORE STRIKING, STORE IN COOL PLACE. - (Rokumonsenmon - Anachronism card)
Page 22: Wrigley's BigRed - Written definition: "Hard to find gum.....seriously."
Page 23: POEM: The True Leadership Treasure - READ
I went on search to be a leader,
Searching high and low above the meter,

I spoke with authority that I remember, All
would follow, all but one member,

"Why should I trust you?" the one did ask,
"What have you done to achieve the task?"

I thought long and hard of what I did wrong,
Then I rolled up my sleeves and worked right along,

Shoulder to shoulder we got things done, We
worked side by side, all were one,

A mate of mine stumbled, I stooped to assist,
My hand he did grab, a smile did persist,
Page 24: POEM CONTINUED:
One was lost, didn't know what to do, I
showed him how, the ropes, something new,

I praised them one and all for their work, All
were unique, but I encouraged each quirk,

When the task was done, one did shout
"You're a great leader!" they all turned about,

"Without you there to support our plight,
Lost would we be with no end in sight",

I learned that day that I lead best,
When I get off my butt and help the rest,

To lead by example is the true treasure, The
secret of leadership, in one simple measure.

By: Victor Antonio G. December 2004

Page 25: Written: "Go To The Mountains" - (mountain image) - (Akazonae - Anachronism card)
Page 26: Written: "Bring an army....And Aliens - (Alien)
Page 27: (feather) - Written: "Don't Ruffle" - (compressed flower)
Page 28: Written: "Be.." - (rough sandpaper) - Written: "when you need to."
Page 29 (Bookmark) - Written: "Don't lose your way."

I made this book in my book arts class and I filled it full of personal puns and my own crazy sense of wisdom. fun stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment