Sunday, February 24, 2013

Blocks, Blocks, more Blocks!


So here are some pictures of my letter blocks in process. I am building 720 of blocks. Each side of the blocks will have a print of either a letter or number and then the edges finished with sheet music. I have build hundreds of these blocks and printed over 400 letters and numbers. I have a lot more to make......but I have to do this blog thing, where I put up these pictures, and write about what I'm working, and glance longingly over at the stack of card stock that I would rather be cutting and gluing together to make more blocks. YIPPEEEEE!




Originally I was going to have my blocks displayed on the table tops and for them to be sided with sheet music pattern, but I'm going to try to make them all six sided letters and numbers. I will now have to come up with a new display idea for them. I am seriously considering attaching a shelf low to the wall and slightly angled up and then stack all the blocks on the shelf as high as they could possibly go. I will get back to you on that. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment