Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The Return of the ...Part 3

So I couldn't continue that last post after that last piece, I just...*sigh* anyway..

This is the last image I have loaded up on my computer, so I will endeavor to get more images loaded up at a later date. But this is 6 inches wide by 11 inches tall. Its about a quarter inch thick and made of pure chocolate. The image is from a Japanese cartoon called Card Captor Sakura about a little girl that accidentally awakens a book full of magical cards each with their own unique power and the little girl names Sakura is responsible for capturing all the cards and putting them back in the book to keep them from making mischief. My daughter loves this cartoon and she wanted a Card Captor Sakura themed birthday party and she wants to be Card Captur Sakura for Halloween. So this card was a piece that went on top of the birthday cake (which was in the shape of the book from the show) and I will have more pictures of that to put on here later once I get them down loaded. I am currently making her costume for her and will have that done soon.

Sooooo that's all I have for now and I will see you again on the next episode of MORE WORK WORK WORK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment