Monday, May 2, 2011

Eee I Eee I OH

So on this show we has a project Ee I Ee I Oh,

And on this project we did multiples Ee I Ee I OH,

With an animal here and an animal there, here an animal, there an animal, everywhere an animal animal

So on this Project we have, THIS!






EE I EE I OHHHHHHH!

This project was for multiples and my first go round didn't work out so much. I couldn't get the latex mold making process to work for some tiny infant gesture figures.



In any case I found some tiny plastic animals that inspired me to repeat their form in a branching pattern that stretched out from a central location. I thought no better central location that a tree, much like a tree of life and that life is based in roots. I think continuing the pattern into some bigger spirals of animals to give the whole design a more DNA looking pattern would be more dynamic to its display, as was suggested to me.

All in all, huge learning experience, latex is annoying, but I shall master it, for as long as there is something to learn, I shall learn it!

Tune in next week for the Season Finale!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment